- CINT Core Facility
- PO Box 5800, MS 1315
- Albuquerque, NM 87185-1315
- CINT Gateway Facility
- PO Box 1663, MS K771
- Los Alamos, NM 87545
CINT Director, Acting
User Program Manager
Communications & Outreach Coordinator
Our staff is organized by scientific thrust area. CINT Scientists work with CINT Users and also lead original research related to nanomaterials integration. Click on the name to view that person’s individual web page.
Soft Biological & Composite Nanomaterials
Nanophotonics and Optical Nanomaterials
Nanoscale Electronics and Mechanics
Theory and Simulation of Nanoscale Phenomena
As technical subject matter experts and instrument operators, these people work with users and staff to conduct research.
- Jon (Kevin) Baldwin, Physical Vapor Deposition (Gateway Facility)
- Quinn McCulloch, Ultrafast Laser System for Rapid Prototyping (Gateway Facility)
- John Nogan, Integration Lab Manager (Core Facility)
- Doug Pete, SEM/FIB (Core Facility)
- Chris Sheehan, Magellan XHR-SEM, Gatan Ion Mill, 3D mechanical design and PVD coatings (Gateway Facility)
- Yongqiang Wang, Ion Beam Materials Laboratory (Gateway Facility)
- Darrick Williams, XRD & Environmental SEM (Gateway Facility)
- Linda Chavez, User Program Coordinator (Gateway Facility)
- Jessica Vanderburg, User Program Adminstrator
- Corey Parsons, Receptionist (Core Facility)
These scientific leaders at Los Alamos National Laboratory and Sandia National Laboratories contribute their expertise and capabilities to the CINT scientific community via collaborations with CINT Scientists and their users.
- Jeffery Brinker (SNL)
- Barry Carter (SNL, University of Connecticut)
- Tom Picraux
- Darryl Smith (LANL)
- Antoinette Taylor (LANL)
CINT maintains both a Scientific Advisory Committee and User Executive Committee.