2014 CINT User Meeting
We are pleased to announce the 2014 CINT User Meeting, to take place September 22-23, 2014 at the La Fonda Hotel in downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The focused symposia will highlight:
- The 6th International Workshop on Electromagnetic Metamaterials
- Nanomechanical Response of Composite, Complex, and Thin Film Structures
- Nanostructure in Polymers
Plenary speakers include:
- Professor Federico Capasso from Harvard University
- Professor William Gerberich from the University of Minnesota
- Professor Michael Rubinstein from the University of North Carolina
- Final Agenda (9-21)
- Registration is still available.
- Hotel room block at the Drury Plaza Hotel.
- Hotel includes: FREE
- HOT QUIKSTART ® Breakfast – At Drury, “hot” means fresh pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more.
- 5:30 KICKBACK® – From 5:30-7:00 pm each evening, kick back, relax and enjoy a rotating menu of hot foods and cold beverages.
- Long Distance - One hour every room every night.
- Wireless Internet Access – High speed Internet in all rooms and the lobby
- Soda and Popcorn – From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night in the lobby.
- Please make your reservations by Friday, September 5, 2014 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.
- Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2222572.
If you need assistance, please email Linda Chavez.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Santa Fe is nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, immersed in natural beauty, with an average of 320 days of sunshine and blue sky. Enjoy this world-renowned travel destination, unparalleled in richness of history, arts and culture, relaxation and outdoor adventures. www.santafe.org